Saturday, November 27, 2010

Karma's Holiday

Hi Everyone,
I'm going away on holidays in three weeks - Woohoo.  This morning I found out that I am going to visit my Grandfather and his wife and my 4yo adorable uncle at their little property in Jiggi which is near Lismore.  It will be my first time on an airpane by myself. I'm really excited.  It's really nice up there and really different from Sydney.  I'll have peace and quiet from busy roads (we live on a 5 lane highway).  I'll be taking my camera.  After I stay with my Pa for a week he'll drive me to Coffs Harbour where my Dad is staying for work and we will drive back to Sydney together which will take 8 hours.  Then it's Christmas Day not long after.  I'm trying to convince my parents to let me have my Christmas presents early so I can take them away with me - no luck so far with that but I'll keep working on them.  I hope you all have a great Christmas.  Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a fun holiday Karma. And a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete